1. When an agnostic dies, does he go to the "great perhaps"?
2. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
3. Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?
4. Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?
5. If procrastinators had a club, would they ever have a meeting?
6. Isn't it strange that the same people who laugh at gypsy fortune tellers take economists seriously?
7. If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect, why practice?
8. Why is there always one in every crowd?
9. If all the world is a stage, where does the audience sit?
10. How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?
11. Why do hair shampoo instructions say "Lather, Rinse, Repeat"? If you did this, would you ever be able to stop?