I have to like the story.
Each story MUST focus on a hospital staff member.
PLEASE put a disclaimer noting you don't own the characters. You DO own characters you create.
I would like them to be well written both mechanically & technically.
If there are huge plot holes, I won't post the story. I'll try to let you know either way.
Keep the characters in character. It's okay if you want to show me a different side of them, as long as you keep the characters in character. This IS an EMERGENCY! Fan Fiction Site.
The stories must be complete. If a story is part of a series, each story MUST be complete.
Have fun, be creative. That's what fanfic is for.
- NO SLASH! This is a FAMILY SITE. There ARE OTHER SITES FOR THAT!
- No rewriting an episode. It is okay to write a missing scene story for an episode as long as you give the episode writer credit and say which episode it's for.
HOW TO SEND
Send it to DOC51@COMCAST.NET, as an email attachment. Please put "SUBMISSIONS" in the subject line. Please include the following:
1. The title of the story.
2. Your real name so I can give you proper credit.
3. A short description of what the story is about, including if it's part of a series, or a sequel to another story.
4. If it's a missing scene story, tell me which episode it's for.
5. What format the attachment is in. I use Word 2002, which will read most formats. If you have any questions about the mechanics of sending it, e-mail me first. I WON'T do "snailmail." If you send a plain text format, you may lose any special characters that are in your story.
6. Challenge responses are subject to the same guidelines. Please put "CHALLENGE RESPONSE" in the subject line. Please include which challenge number you are responding to.
I'll make every effort to read and post your stories in a timely manner, or give you feedback why I choose not to.
My thanks to C. J. Smith for her help on the guidelines.
Return to LOBBY• ADMISSIONS• CHALLENGES• LINKS•AWARDS & WEBRINGS•CHAPEL•HOLIDAYS