ROAD TO 2002: ROAD 7 - Each's Season-in!!
(Save in case of exceptions, each page corresponds to 2)
- So this is the house you've built for us, brother.
ROAD 7: EACH'S SEASON-IN!!
Hyuga: Built? I've just bought a house that had been built.
Hyuga: Besides, as Kaori says, I've earned the money mainly from the side-products than from main main occupation.
Hyuga: Nevertheless, there were two things I wanted to do as soon as I became a pro soccer player and earned my income.
- Two things?
- First: bought you a house of your own in which to live without worries, unlike in a rented house. Second, build dad a fine tomb.
- One of the dreams I have since I was little has already come true.
Mother: Thanks so much, Kojiro.
Hyuga: Dad's tomb will have to wait, but I'm sure he'll understand.
Hyuga: Dad's tomb will be earned with this leg in Italy!
Mother: All right. And then you'll stop worrying about us and will only dedicate to make your own dreams come true, Kojiro.
Hyuga: Thanks, mum.
Hyuga: Well, boys, I must leave. Don't give mum too much trouble.
- Good luck, brother, I hope you do well!!
ROAD 7: EACH'S SEASON-IN!!
Genzo Wakabayashi, Deutschland Bundesliga
Tsubasa Ozora, Espaņa Liga Espaņola
Kojiro Hyuga, Italia serie A
"New Tokyo International Airport"
Kaori: Come, you have to protect Hyuga closely.
Hyuga: What's all this?
Kaori: I don't know how they got the information but there are a lot of media reporters and fans that want to see you goodbye.
- You arise a lot of attention, Hyuga.
Takeshi: Here, some assorted rice cookies for you not to miss Japan's flavour.
"Takeshi Sawada. Toho Campus. 3rd Year (last one)"
Sorimachi: Well, the coke you like so much is everywhere in the world.
"Kazuki Sorimachi. J1 Bitser Kobe"
Wakashimazu: Please, show them in Italy what's Japan real power !!
"Ken Wakashimazu. J1 Nagoya Granpaseight"
Wakashimazu: Becase you are
Wakashimazu: forever our Captain.
- There he is! Hyugaaa!! You're geourgeous!
- Give your best in Italy!
- We'll go to see you in the Serie A too!
- Hyugaaa look here!
- You're so coool!
- I love you Kojirooo!
Maki: So many people!
Maki: I don't get to give him this charm.
Maki: Shouldn't have come...
- Mr. Hyuga, Where do you go?
- Come here, Hyuga.
Hyuga: I saw you in the newspaper 2,3 days ago.
"New promises Series 1: Maki Akamine. Japanese femenine softball team. Go for the olimpics!"
Hyuga: It seems you've also working hard.
Maki: And you have to give your best too!
Hyuga: Ok, thanks.
Hyuga: Now I must go.
Maki: I know.
- Ehhh? What's this?
- Who's that girl?
- Does Hyuga know her?
- She makes me very angry!!
- Hyuga, fight!
- Not only the girls cheer and support you!
(shirt: "Hyuga is my life")
- Your dream is also ours, all soccer fans!!
(Hyuga): Thanks everybody.
(Hyuga): My dream is to become the number 1 striker in the world.
(Hyuga): And to fulfill my dream I'm going to Italy to become the high-scoring in the serie A.
- Let's leave it for today, Wakabayashi.
Wakabayashi: Not yet.
Wakabayashi: One set more.
- Wakabayashi is full of energy and in high spirits lately.
- Last season he couldn't play due to his injury, and above all, the Bundesliga starts un month before the Italian and the Spanish League.
- This season is about to start and he'll be there.
- This season the present champion, Munich, will be at the core of the league. Although we can say that the rest of the teams will mark it closely. (*not very clear sentence)
- Thus gradually we could get more chances of winning.
- And to Wakabayashi, to shut out the powerful forwards of Munich is as
- SGGK (Super Great Goalkeeper )
- show the true meaning of this title.
Training field of Barcelona first team.
Tsubasa: Ball, today starts to function Barcelona's Camp.
Tsubasa: It's about to start the training of the team for the Liga Espaņola that begins in September.
- You're too early.
- The training won't start until 10. You here 2 hours early.
Of course Tsubasa knew who was the best soccer player in the world, Rivaul.
Tsubasa: Sorry, I knew the training wouldn't start until 10, but I couldn't stay calm and...
Tsubasa: wanted to come to the field to play as soon as possible.
Rivaul: Ju ju.
Rivaul: Did you?
Rivaul: Me too.
Volver a Road to 2002
Volver al Index